Training & Education
Life Support Programmes
We are committed to training the public and professional communities in emergency cardiovascular care. Through an alliance with the American Heart Association, all courses are designed and delivered with a hands-on approach. The learner is encouraged to practice and demonstrate both the skills and the knowledge necessary to save lives.
The education provided at our Training Center has the potential to touch thousands of people in their most dire hour of need. Through education, we hope to make a difference in people throughout the community.
Our excellent team of professionals includes likes board-certified physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, paramedics, EMTs and many others with specialized training and experience.
They use educational adjuncts and realistic scenario-based teaching to target specific provider need.
List of Courses
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
- Basic Life Support Instructor
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Instructor
- Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) Provider
- Pediatric Life Support Course (PALS) Instructor
- Airway Management
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Pediatric Evaluation Assessment Resuscitation & Stabilization (PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
In line with the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) requirements, all the healthcare professionals (physicians, nurses, pharmacist etc.) must maintain a minimum number of CME/CPD hours to renew their license yearly. Keeping this in mind, Safety First Medical Services (SFMS) offers accredited CME/CPD trainings for healthcare professionals which will help them to maintain their license and their professional development.
List of Courses
- Infection Control
- Basic ECG Course
- 12 Lead ECG Course
- IV Cannulation
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Grand Rounds